Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is a complex and controversial topic with many opinions and strategies being used to get above the competition in the search engine index. So what is SEO?
Search engine optimization is improvement, adjustment and re-development of website’s underlying code, architecture, written content and navigation so that the site is returned more prominently in search results across leading search properties.
Ethical, long term search engine optimization takes 3 to 6 months and increases quality website traffic 100% – 15,000%, depending on the industry and level of competition. Don’t expect your newly designed website to have instant top ratings – it takes time.
To empower your search engine optimization strategy I use different strategies. Those strategies identify keyword variables that influence customer decisions and search behaviors, allowing you to target customer prospects by local cities, provinces and product queries.
Explore search engine optimization process below.
Search Engine Optimization Services
Search engine optimization consists of several inner-connected stages. You can get an in-depth look at the entire process:
- Keyword Research – keyword research is the strategy, methodology or practice used by myself to research keywords your potential customers use on search engines.
- Architecture Optimization – architecture optimization services correct and improve website architecture elements in order to improve ranking performance on major search engines.
- Search Engine Copywriting – create customer centric pages that are highly visible on search results, for keywords that indicate an interest in your products and services.
- Website Analysis – website analysis is done on a website to see if an area can be improved to achieve better index ratings. I try to create search engine friendly structures, urls, and other methods to make your site search engine friendly.
- Competition Analysis – detailed analysis will get you in the know of the search engine game. It will identify who’s who in rankings, traffic flow and search engine marketing budgets.
- Link Enhancement – links help search engines classify websites by importance. A website with high number of links is considered important, and thus will show up on top of search results.
- Directory Submission – I submit sections of your website to appear in high quality and niche based directories around the web.
The cost of Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization costs can vary depending on your strategies and budget. Some companies invest tens and thousands of dollars. Smaller companies might invest a smaller amount. The final amount depends on your budget and advertisement requirements.
If you are concerned about SEO, let me know. I will be able to boost your website ranking and bring more customers to your site.